Ingredients (for 6 ice creams)
120 g dark chocolate 70%
1 dl cream
30 g cacao powder
120 g sugar
500 g greek yogurt or regular yogurt
Chocolate coating: 100-200 g dark chocolate
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl.
- Add the cream and stir gently.
- Add the cacao and the sugar and stir again.
- Add yogurt and stir until the mixture is nice and smooth. Place the bowl in the fridge for 1 hour until the mixture has cooled down completely.
- Pour the mixture in your ice cream machine and let it work for 25 minutes or until you’re satisfied with the consistency of the ice cream.
- Pour the ice cream in the cavities of your silicone mould and remember to place a wood stick in each ice cream. Place the silicone mould in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Coat the popsicles by dipping them quickly in a small glass with melted chocolate.